Friday, January 27, 2012

Small World Days

Anthony's class has been studying cultures from around the world this month, and today they are celebrating a Small World. So if the kids wanted to, they could dress up like someone from the culture where their family came from. Even though he is mostly German, I thought Italian would be easier! Luckily, we were able to throw together (with the help of Grammie!) an Italian Gondolier outfit. (He chose NOT to wear the scarf... it was a rough morning)

Isn't he handsome? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I was wondering how it would come out when mom was describing it to me. Hope you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Cute he looks likemone of the Venetian gondoliers.
Ang

Anonymous said...

I meant one of the.

Alicia said...

I love the hat! And as always, I wouldn't even know he wasn't in the best of moods with that big smile.