Monday, October 22, 2012

Stay Tuned!

Life has been a little crazy these days! 
I looked back and saw that it was the end of June since I had last posted.. where does the time go?  I have been a single mom for a while now, Anthony just finished his soccer season, Byron started a new daycare, I got a "promotion" at work which basically just means more work, and I have been trying to craft for my boutiques (one of which is done, the other is coming up) and plan my sister-in-laws baby shower!  Whew! 
I have so many pictures I want to post - Anthony's first day of school, soccer pictures, pumpkin patch pictures, Western Day pictures.... at least I have taken some, right?  :)
Stay tuned!  I promise they are coming! 

1 comment:

Anne said...

Busy lady!! Can't wait to see the pics...and by the way you are better than me at updating your blog! I haven't updated mine since April!!