Sunday, June 24, 2012

Catching Up

So just when I thought I couldn't be any busier, I finally got a job!  And now life really IS busy!  I think I was kinda spoiled to be off for so long and able to make my own schedule for the most part.  But I finally found someone who was willing to hire me with education but no experience.  And so far it has been good.  I am learning a ton, and although there are aspects I don't care for, I am hoping to set myself up for my long-term goal of working from home. 


It especially took Anthony a few weeks to get used to me leaving in the morning.  He really only cared on the days he didn't go to school... "But Mom, why do you have to go to work, over and over and over and over?? I want you to stay here!!"  Some days I want to stay here, too!  :)
But now that he is in summer school every day, he doesn't have time to worry about where Mommy is going and why I'm gone all day long.
Byron is going to daycare 3 days a week to start out.  Jason is working those days when they are busy enough to need him and he is still healing from his shoulder procedure.  Hopefully he gets good news from the doctor tomorrow!
And today Byron celebrates turning 14 months old!!  He is such a fun little guy.  He grunts a lot in response to what we say to him - the kiddo is smart!  He understands so much, and he has a LOVE of books, which I am really happy about.  He especially loves Sesame Street and Spot.  :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how big they are getting. Glad you are getting into the grove of working but hopefully you can work at home eventually!

Alicia said...

Congrats on the new job they are lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

We need/want an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!